Here’s a list of places of religious and historical significance that we visited during our Al-Aqsa trip with Al-Baruj group in December 2016 Alhamdulillah
1) Masjid al-Aqsa and everything within the Compounds
2) The Dome of the Rock
3) Maqaam of Prophet Sulaiman (as)
4) Prison for the Jinns of Prophet Sulaiman (as)
5) Graves of Companions Shidaad ibn Aws (ra) and ‘Ubadah ibn Samit (ra)
6) Wailing Wall: Important for the Jews but also place where the Prophet (saw) tied Buraaq (White Steed) in Israa wal Mi’raaj
7) Khanqah (place of seclusion) of Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (rh)
8) Residence of Imam Ghazali (rh): where he stayed in Jerusalem
9) Hebron: Masjid Khalil: Graves of Prophet Ibrahim (as), Ishaaq (as), Ya’qub (as) and Sarah (Wife of Prophet Ibrahim)
10) Bethlehem: Church of Nativity: Apparent Birthplace of Jesus (as)
11) Temple of David (Da’ud)
12) Church of the Holy Sepulchre: Holiest place for Christians, apparent place of Jesus crucifixion, burial and resurrection.
13) Mount of Olives: Mentioned in the Qur’an and place where Prophet Isa (as) will come at the end of times.
14) Church of Mary: Apparent place where Maryam (as) is buried.
15) Maqaam of the Companion Salman al-Farsi (ra)
16) Maqaam of the Great Female Ascetic, Rabia al-Basriyyah (rh)
17) Masjid Umar bin al-Khattab (ra): Place where he performed Prayer after the conquest of Jerusalem
18) Maqaam of Prophet Moses (as)