1. We know where it is if we need it – After a duff shot that would have gone further with a throw !! (Source: Abdus)
2. Best shot in Golfing history – (Source: Abdus)
3. Tiger Woods mum would’ve been buzzin with that shot – (Source: Abdus)
4.. It’s got legs on it – Whenever a clean shot is played ( (Source: Khalid)
5. I don’t go that far on my holidays – a 300+ yard drive down the fairway (Source: Sa’ada)
6. Not bad for a Paki – After any half decent shot (Source: Sa’ada)
7. It’s on the beach – when a shot lands into a bunker
8. Bitch Slapper – after numerous attempts clearing ball from a Bunker (Source: Abdus)
9. An Osama Bin Laden – You know exactly where it is but can’t find it.
10. A Snowman – Term used to describe a score of “8” on a single hole.
11. It’s on the dance floor – When a shot lands nicely on the green.
12. Smooching on the Dance Floor – When 2 balls land on the green close to each other.
13. A Dribbler – A shot that travels only a few feet, usually without getting airborne. (Gives rise to our original 1-liner “we know where it is if we need it”).
14. A Wormburner – Another phrase for a shot that travels only a few feet, usually without getting airborne.
15. A woodpecker – When you hit an errant shot into the woods that bounces off a few trees-and makes a noise similar to the bird of the same name.